Lavender Town Elegy Lavender Town Elegy

sweet

my favourite music from pokemon

mr-match responds:

Mine as well. I love the piano melody. Nice and haunting. Thanks for listening.

Haunted Guitar Haunted Guitar

you could

at least tune your guitar

Coolguy3145 responds:

It's supposed sound off key its haunted duh

~ Eternal Bliss~ ~ Eternal Bliss~

hmm

it sounds almost exactly like your new song, the one with no name yet. well i can hear differences now. still sounds similar. but yea i like them both.

Catstuffer responds:

lol, yea... I liked the turnout of this one, so I decided to sick with a similar plan... But my new one is EQ'd different then this, and U will notice that the squeeky beep thing has some promota on it

||||||Infininte||||||| ||||||Infininte|||||||

hmm

sounds like more drum and bass. sweet song. kinda rough though.

Mister-Monker responds:

drum n bass sounds bout right,man shit sometimes i have no clue wut im making,jus comes out the ass everytime,ya it is rough,didnt take much time mastering it,this was more of jus of sometin to waste time by,glad you liked it tho

Tea and Crumpets Tea and Crumpets

haha nice

gives me a good mood. but quite boring drums. like they never did anything. and add lyrics

Electro Magnet Electro Magnet

this is good

hehe your disclaimer is funny. i like the song tough. its kinda repetative but not too much. for a newby he is pretty good.

{--Vertigo--} {--Vertigo--}

gets better

i first listened to it and i was like wow wtf is this... but i have let it loop a few times and it gets better and better. its nice and mysterious and weird. i cant imagine how much editing you had to do to get this sound haha. good job.

PinkPistol620 responds:

Yeah it kinda was crap in the beginning so I almost went insane until I found a bunch of stuff that fit(not that Im not insane already :D)

Sadness and Sorrow v.2 Sadness and Sorrow v.2

wow...

it came up with the angry face and it was just quivering and it made me cry like harcore... great song... totally captures the emotions. and i love how it loops perfectly i didnt realize it played like three times =] . and btw just google for fruity loops hacked or registered or something and you can get the full version for free. its great.

BlazingDragon responds:

I now have the full version, paid for in full. Thanks for the suggestion, though, and thanks for reviewing. :)

Tears of Remorse Tears of Remorse

OMG T_T

i hate you. but i love you at the same time. this is so beautiful. i did something really stupid and its just like your comment: i hurt the one i am freakin desperately in love with. and i feel so stupid and idk if i even wanna live anymore. your work is brilliant. i listened to it and cried through the whole thing like ten times before i even realized it. keep it up. 5000/5

BlazingDragon responds:

I hope your love for me outweighs the hate. :o

What a terrible feeling though. I understand what you mean, but living is definitely worth it.

Thoughts of life Thoughts of life

eh, could be better

maybe try it on acoustic guitar if you has one
but its totally cool. nice job